"If we view the purpose of life as the acquisition of the largest possible slice of a fixed pie of material goods, then life becomes a zero sum game, in which someone else's victory is of necessity my loss." -J.R. ref. Professor Fink
2014 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS :3
1. take care of mommy
2. stay productive !
3. gotta get dem A+'s now, but an A is still fine ^~^
4. stay classy
5. stay sassy
6. &7- read autobiographies
8. stop crying over ridiculous stuff T^T
9. make new friends!
10. volunteer at ny presby during spring semester till end of the summer or study abroad hehe :)))
11. take better care of myself by eating breakfast !
12. time management (hehe)
13. keep a journal of my thoughts and how i feel about anything i guess.
14. if i ever do cry, cry to friends when i'm really sad and not alone.
15. build a better relationship with my family
16. learn new recipes and cook ^~^
17. stop having insecurities
on a mission ^~^.
even though my heart is bruised, i have to patient with myself & be productive~
sassy stephanie needs more sass in her life <3
Find me: lost in manhattan, eating Sprinkles cupcakes, listening to podcasts, falling asleep on the ferry, drinking starbucks ;3
**My wishes: floppy eared bunny + nurse + job at ny presby or beth israel or somewhere comfy + apartment/condo in manhattan + saving lives + heart to heal+ study abroad someday :) **
(subject to change)
(must keep working ^-^) jia you laaa~